Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

haQ attaQ Ep15 - Halloween Special [Happy Halloween!] =D

For this Halloween special episode I wanted to make something "scary" of course.
So I've made a fake movie trailer for a movie that obviously doesn't exist. This has
all been done using an iPad, iPhone, iRig Mic HD and apps. Without further ado, here you go!

Featured apps: iceGear ”Laplace”, Cubasis, VHS FX Maker, Film Flares, Video Grade, Pinnacle Studio

Comments

• Great job on the movie trailer. Thanks for the tutorial. Really enjoying your show.

• Well done, Jakob. Your posts never fail to cheer me up. Thanks :D

• Thank you! :)

I had a lot of fun doing this episode. Laplace really got me intrigued, any one else tried it? I would recommend that excellent piece of software to anyone who likes to synthesize their own "clock-tower" bells!

• Spoooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• edited October 2014

LaPlace is hands down the best synth to come around in a while. In my top 5, if not top 3 w/ iSEM, Mitosynth, and TF7. Another job well done Jakob. Yr show (and subsequent schedule, with remarkable frequency, I mean 2x/wk, awesome!) is something I now look forward to on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Bad-F-ing-ass!

• Great video, Jakob. Love your fly-by humor. :)

I've played with Laplace (I say 'la plahss', like the French mathematician, but who knows if that's right. ;). I've enjoyed it a lot, but I haven't really figured it all out. Seems like it goes on intuition a lot more than a basic subtractive synth does, but maybe that's just because I'm such a beginner at it. Fun stuff.

• Thank you so much! =D

• Hey guys, I would love to get Laplace but i am afraid to update to ios 8, I have heard a lot of people having problems with apps not working and such! obviously Jacob has ios 8 i never see him having any problems with any of his apps! Anyway Jacob if you read this thanks for all the great videos! And the Halloween video was very informative! much appreciated!

• You can use LaPlace on iOS 7.1 - I do! :D

• @Spiritwarrior It makes me more than happy to tell you I am running iOS 7.1.2 on an iPad mini 1st gen non-retina. Same hardware specs as the iPad 2. So go get Laplace! You'll love it! =D

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. From now on I will include the hardware specs and iOS version I'm currently running in the show! Sorry for not making it clear.

• edited November 2014

Why I haven't updated yet is because my system is so stable and I need it to be just that when doing my show. IOS 7.1.2 is the end of the line for me on my iPad mini. I will not be updating it any more.

My mini has 16 GB's of space and iOS8 takes a huge chunk about 6GB after instalment. That's just to much for me.

I am saving upp for a new iPad mini 2 with 64GB and will be running the new OS on that.

• Very informative and entertaining, as usual! :)

• Forgot to say but this is brilliant and it does show off what you can do with a ipad the effects are great but the child singing you did is sooooo creepy keep up the great work ps can't wait for the Christmas special ; )