Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Quick Q re: Effectrix "automation"

Had a quick question for the Effectrix experts out there. Some of the effects require a bit of precision in terms of when they are triggered and the values of their parameters. For example, the Loopers in particular require well-timed placement and appropriate values. I'd like to automate some of those parameters using the A and B automation lanes, but I can't see where Effectrix displays the value of particular steps in the automation lane. For example, let's say measure one starts with the Loop Size at 1/16, but then for measure 2, I would like it to start at 1/8. There doesn't seem to be any way to know what the values are for particular steps.

Anyone know if it's possible?