Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Moog Theremini Companion app

edited October 2014 in General App Discussion

Moog released a software editor for the Moog Theremini as an iPad only app (no desktop version).

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/theremini-advanced-software/id929763039?mt=8

Anyone here have one? Looks like this app will open it up quite a bit.

Comments

• That Theramin has the same synth engine as Animoog. Thought that was pretty cool.

• Yar but not the same operational parameters. If it did, I'd buy it in a second at $300.

Seriously considering it anyway. It's got a speaker built in and scale lock - perfect to just have in the living room when not geeking out and I think my daughter would love it as much as I do.

• I've got one and really like it.
    It has a number of interesting performance oriented features that make it a blast to play. I use it in conjunction with the Midibridge app to connect to other synth apps and external synths.

The built in speaker is cool, but hooking up the stereo line outs to a good stereo system sounds incredible.

• I used to own a theremin but I found that I hardly ever touched it ……….. Boom boom

• i have both & i try it today....will see.....