Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

None of my apps will update(Here is an easy fix)

When I go to the update page and hit the update button the app in question is launched instead of updating. Anyone know what is wrong? Im running ios 7.0.6.

Comments

• edited October 2014

?? Now that cruise has edited out all of his foul mouth comments thanks to his mommy catching him I hope the thread is more civil in the future.

• edited October 2014

ios not ops I see what was funny lol.

• @Tritonman2 - chech the update requirements for the apps. If they require a higher iOS version than you have, the won't download and I don't think it give a hint. This is my experience with iPhone and iPad. With a PC and iTunes you can download/update those files reguardless of the actual hardware or iOS version you are running on your devices.

• I was trying to update fiddlewax pro and it says Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad. So it is not the version that is the problem. Any other ideas?

• Have you tried updating via iTunes (Yeah, I know, desperate measures...)

• not yet, still hoping for another way but eventually may have too. Thanks though.

• @Tritonman2 - you could delete it from you iDevice and then go to Purchased and DL. But that could result in not having any version on your iDevice and forcing you to use iTunes.

• OK I found another way. Go to the purchased page instead of the update page and then hit open on the app you wish to update. You will be asked for your password more than likely and then the update happens. At least it worked for me.

• edited October 2014

I had this same issue on on iphone. If you click the icon (to load app page) and then update from that page it should work.

• Now if I could only get the troll fixed.

• You lost, get over it.

• Too small to even see lol. For all intents and purposes invisible. So much for your claim lol.

• At least something is Big around here hahaha.

• Er...sorry to interrupt this sorry thread, but I had the exact same problem with all my apps as Tritonman2, on my old iPad. Reboot fixed it.

• Not so sorry now that cruise admitted his childishness and edited all of his crude remarks for fear of being booted from the forum lol. I bet now that his mommy made him retract all of those swear words from the post he has been sent to bed for the night.