Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I need some feedback about a new SoundPrism app

EDIT: Alright, we've got enough responses already. Thanks for your enthusiasm and stay tuned.

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

We (Audanika) are working on a new SoundPrism app with a better sound engine, controls and a nice interactive tutorial system that helps you figure out how this new app works and how to get more out of it.

It's going to be the first app of a series of apps (we think).

We're looking for some mobile musicians to have a look at a quick demo video made with it because we'd like some feedback on the sound of it before we release it.

So if you're along term member of this forum and up for getting a look at something that's not available yet and giving us some crucial feedback, please send me a personal message on this forum with your email address and I'll send you a link to a non-official youtube video along with some questions. And you'll get a promo code for it once it's out.

However, If you leak the video I'll have to delete your account. [overly friendly smile]

Cheers,

Sebastian

Comments