Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Interview with iOS musician Jesper Jones

Hey everyone! I was lucky enough to get an interview with
Jesper Jones, an iOS musician from Gothenburg, Sweden.

Jesper Jones - The lost interview
http://www.ptc-crew.com/jakobhaq/jesperjones_interview/

Two weeks ago I featured iOS musician Jesper Jones new EP
named ”Journey Towards Zion”, in my haQ piQ of the week
box on my blog. But I never gave my readers, the chance to
get to know the musician who made that EP come to life.
So the haQ piQ feature of this week is that lost interview.

Wondering what "haQ piQ of the week" is?

At my blog I have a box residing in the sidebar to the right.
That box is used to promote "stuff" made by other iOS musicians.
The content within that box links to a related article, whether
it's a review or as in the case above, an interview with a musician.

Enjoy! :)

Comments

• Jakob, been following your ptc site for a while now. Love the new schedule and programming. Love it all. Great interviews too man!

• @CJ_Stout
    Thank you! I started planning on these changes about four months ago and a lot of hard work has gone in to it. At the same time I've worried that what I do might not be good enough, so reading your post makes me incredibly happy! :)

• Jakob, no need to worry about the quality of your blog/videos/interviews! I really enjoy your work. It is truly inspiring to see you actually making music with all these different apps and giving us advice on how to use them. I wish you all the best in your new endeavours! May the force be with you.

• Dude you're way out there. Keep doing what you doing! @jakoB_haQ

• Thank you guys, that means a lot to me!

I've got some really interesting interviews coming, one of them is an interview with a developer! :) I'm very excited about that.