Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Thor disappeared from Cubasis after update :)

Thor somehow auto updated and disappeared from the Iaa list in Cubasis :)

Anyone having similar problems ??

Ios 7.1.2 and newest Cubasis and Thor

Comments

• It lists only as generator (in an Audio Track), not as instrument

• Has it always been like this ?? With no midi - that means that I have to learn to play in time :)

• This is a bit hit and miss. There was an update a few weeks ago and it was showing on mine as an IAA on the audio track options. I tried it a couple of weeks ago and it was gone. Others reported at the time that they couldn't see it, there is a thread on here.

I haven't updated to the version on released on the 26th as I am not updating anymore until I switch to iOS 8, but the problem was already there before then. I was hoping things would be fixed with the latest update, but it would seem there are still problems.

• edited October 2014

@xmortenx said:

Has it always been like this ?? With no midi - that means that I have to learn to play in time :)

No,it's just two tracks (Midi+Audio seperated)instead of one.Open the Thor Generator as audiotrack source and select thor's midi input on the midi track.That's it.

Thor's latest update works absolutely fine that way on 7.1.2
    It disappeared with the update before but is back again.But i have to say that i still use Cubasis 1.8.1.I expected some sort of mess with developer trying to sort out iOS8 stuff.I'll wait untill cubasis 1.8.3 (And the next Auria update)before i update again.Why should i risk a running system...

I have another problem:i never got Thors Sequencer playing nice along Cubasis.It's playing much faster,even when i select the tempo manually.Any ideas?

• @Wettiphenax said:

@Crabman.. You need to turn on the play button on top in order to get an accurate tempo.. I really dont understand that feature.. Hope it helps you man.. Cheers

Thanks,i tried.Did not make any big difference as fas as i can tell but what did the trick for me:running cubasis sequencer and stop/start the Thor sequencer while Cubasis still running.Sync is fine then.Not rock solid timing but good enough to play arround with it.