Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

apeFilter - Out Now!

edited September 2014 in General App Discussion

Video posted yesterday. Looks like another great app from ApeSoft.

Comments

• Looks very cool!!

• It does indeed. They have another app, Sparkle ~ “Spectral Manipulation" Cross-synthesis, phase-sync high-quality transformations, on their website. Also says coming soon.

• Damn. Sounds sweet. Can't wait.

• He had me at Fibonacci!

• edited September 2014

^^
    we are nerds! :)
    i like it, sparkle is also great!
    /tease

• !!!!!

well, dang! reports and impressions now now now!

• Well now @papertiger, how about your getting your impressions?

• Not out in US yet. :-(

• edited September 2014

@thinds ah, well, I'm currently at work with no internet on my ipad, and as @Zymos notes, it's not available in the US. boohoo!

you first, lovey! :P

• edited September 2014

I'm at work too unfortunately, but I'll give it a thrash later :-)

Edit: No bundles offered from apeSoft as yet.

• Lovey? I had no idea my dear mother was on the forum....(although she is very musical and computinal also).

• your mother is computinal? is that any way to talk about your mother?!

• @thinds said:

I'm at work too unfortunately, but I'll give it a thrash later :-)

Edit: No bundles offered from apeSoft as yet.

we'll compare notes. :D

• Wildly distorted notes perhaps?

• depends on how cranky I am if I encounter bugs/issues....

• @papertiger said:

your mother is computinal? is that any way to talk about your mother?!

My mother was a Victorian. Not born to the era, but still fond of stiff walking boots, pearls, and foreign lands far from England (although she was designed around the English model). It seems funny to me, but she was every inch a machine, and perfectly callipered as such, produced. Capable of walking for 40 days, climbing impossibility, and then, once made whole, she was married to my father. In a laboratory.

He’d been a double-helix, essentially, a homosexual one, purposefully designed. Recreated not for his homosexuality, of course, but his name. A piece of Turing, brought back because we were ashamed of what had been done to him. And because of the clever brand, of course.

I am not a machine. My purpose is not clear. I was born (and I was born) to be without purpose. Not wired to be better at a single thing (dig coal, calculate, fly), but instead to be capable, allowed even, to drift as a person would have drifted, floated or dangled drowning. To bump into meaning and claim it as my own. Or not. For this, they have finally decided, is the human adventure.

So, I'm a fair amount robotic myself. Hope this sorts thing out.

• Your mother talks nerdy to you?

Man, I missed something.

• @papertiger said:

depends on how cranky I am if I encounter bugs/issues....

You're thinking of csSpectral still.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@papertiger said:

your mother is computinal? is that any way to talk about your mother?!

My mother was a Victorian. Not born to the era, but still fond of stiff walking boots, pearls, and foreign lands far from England (although she was designed around the English model). It seems funny to me, but she was every inch a machine, and perfectly callipered as such, produced. Capable of walking for 40 days, climbing impossibility, and then, once made whole, she was married to my father. In a laboratory.

He’d been a double-helix, essentially, a homosexual one, purposefully designed. Recreated not for his homosexuality, of course, but his name. A piece of Turing, brought back because we were ashamed of what had been done to him. And because of the clever brand, of course.

I am not a machine. My purpose is not clear. I was born (and I was born) to be without purpose. Not wired to be better at a single thing (dig coal, calculate, fly), but instead to be capable, allowed even, to drift as a person would have drifted, floated or dangled drowning. To bump into meaning and claim it as my own. Or not. For this, they have finally decided, is the human adventure.

So, I'm a fair amount robotic myself. Hope this sorts thing out.

brilliant, +500 for the context of the Turing reference

• Soooo...anyone? :D

• Not available in the US for some reason.....nor is Sparkle

• It's probably a timed roll out for 30 Sep., so it won't be in the US stores until after mid-night.

• But I have jetlag and I'm very tired and my appaholia needs to be amused!

• @thinds said:

@papertiger said:

depends on how cranky I am if I encounter bugs/issues....

You're thinking of csSpectral still.

Which still doesn't work in AB or as IAA for me. Yay.

• @JC_vt said:

Not available in the US for some reason.....nor is Sparkle

Available now: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/apefilter/id903006632?mt=8

• This filter is very nice, good job apes.

• Does this app look to be comparable (feature wise) to Fabfilter's Pro-Q plug-in?

• @telecharge said:

Does this app look to be comparable (feature wise) to Fabfilter's Pro-Q plug-in?

Not from the video, to my mind. Looks like an fx more than a trad eq.

• this or wow?