Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Jordantron Video Demo, Full Soundset, This is very cool

My dog Watson decides to help me out around the 20 minute mark, I had to pick him up because he was causing havoc round my feet, this is very grand and majestic and inspired me to play, but it is a whopping 1gb.

Comments

• mmpmmp
    edited September 2014

lol, now anyone and his dog can play DreamTheater ;-) !
    Great show and VERY cute doggie!

• Thanks so much for the help Doug! Now I know what I will be doing for awhile. Your playing sounded great today and inspired me to explore and have some fun. I have not wanted to play a new app for awhile but this will be just the ticket!

• Thanks for your video!Actually,I purchased the app before I saw your video,but your playing
    showed me what can be done (I'm a guitarist).And - God I miss my little dog,which died a
    couple of years ago....

• Too bad about your dog schimanski, a mans best friend.

Does anybody know if this carries the same privacy policy as harmonywiz? Cant seem to find it on the site. Wizdom music puts out some great apps.

• Doug, you can't pop-up the presets list? It only allows you to scroll through the list, one-by-one with the forward and backward arrows? If so, seems like an oversight.

• @WMWM no,there's nothing similar to harmonywiz.The settings look the same as the other
    Mellotron apps.
    @bsantoro yes,that's a bit annoying!the same with the other Mellotrons.BUT the sounds are
    great!

• Wow this sounds astounding! Thanks for another great video Doug. And your dog is awesome!

• Thanks everyone, Dr Watson is very happy

• Great video, Doug. Keyboard wizard dueling.

• Great video and Skillz !

• A wide range of very usable, powerful and versatile sounds, not to mention some superb playing and a star turn from Watson! What's not to like!

• You can allegedly control the presets with midi cc s

• The banks sound to me more like vintage ELP than signature Rudess. Still cool, though, but I was hoping for something a little more gnarly like what he plays on Dream Theater.

• Is anyone able to view the manual for Jordantron? It won't load for me in Safari or Chrome.

• @Seangarland said:

Is anyone able to view the manual for Jordantron? It won't load for me in Safari or Chrome.

Hi Sean, yeah it looks like all the links are broke, I tried Omenies site and Wizdom

• I got a response. If you try in Safari, it take awhile to download. It will eventually give you the option to open in iBooks.

• Great demo Doug, by the way!

• @Seangarland said:

Great demo Doug, by the way!

Thanks Sean, yeah I eventually got a open in iBooks but it was a 0 kb file, who knows :-)

• To be fair 95mb book with a few videos inside it. I was just expecting a PDF!

• @Ian said:

To be fair 95mb book with a few videos inside it. I was just expecting a PDF!

I see they treat megabytes like Mr Rudess treats notes. :)

This sound set isn't really for me (though there were some; the piano sounded awfully nice) but MAN it's nice to see/hear you stretch out on the keyboard Doug! Great playing.