Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

CSspectral is out and it's fantastic :-)

Comments

• Info isn't very descriptive, so what are the 6 other fx?

• You can mangle your samples like nobody else :-)

• I'm really interested in this. Did you buy it, @Sinapsya?

• Yes, I weating it for long time...

• @sinapsya -- In this thread (http://forum.audiob.us/discussion/5824/csspectral-new-app-from-boulanger#Item_12) @thinds mentioned some issues he's been having. have you had any of the same problems?

• Stria/modular/nave > ipulsaret/iDensity/rrarrow > CSspectral = infinite nests of cybernetic insects-

• Love it, it's incredible. My ipad3 is really struggling though, crackles and pops galore

• strange, as IAA works better then AB

• Buska are you using it as an audio bus fx or an iaa getting your crackles and pops??

• If you read the manual you can see that it has the ability to process a lot and draw a lot of CPU usage. There is also a monitor in the app you can use to make adjustments for how much your CPU can handle.

• @kobamoto said:

Buska are you using it as an audio bus fx or an iaa getting your crackles and pops??

neither, importing .wav files into the inbuilt sample player, im oldschool :)

• @Paulinko said:

If you read the manual you can see that it has the ability to process a lot and draw a lot of CPU usage. There is also a monitor in the app you can use to make adjustments for how much your CPU can handle.

Yeah I've already adjusted for maximum performance and im also using mono on most of the fx/spectral engines and still no love. iPad3's have always been the lemons of the iPad range though

• ohhhh that doesn't sound good, I'm on an iPad 3 as well. :(
    anyone else here on an iPad 3 with a better experience?

• @kobamoto said:

ohhhh that doesn't sound good, I'm on an iPad 3 as well. :(
    anyone else here on an iPad 3 with a better experience?

Yup im backing up my iPad3 now, going to list it on eBay in the next hour or so :) over apps running slow, gadget is another prime example..

• how much is an ipad3/ wifi 64gb worth?

• @kobamoto said:

how much is an ipad3/ wifi 64gb worth?

depends where in the world you are i suppose? here (australia) about $350 right now, but thats gonna go down once the new iPads are revealed.

• im in california, gonna have to look it up on craigslist,