Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I'm looking for an ipad interface for 30 pin that has two inputs and usb midi. Does this exist?

edited September 2014 in General App Discussion

Essentially what I want is the itrack dock, only I don't have an ipad with a lightning connector. Is there an interface that will allow me to have a microphone, bass guitar, and a novation launchpad hooked up at once? Something through the cck maybe?

Comments

• You can also get a USB Hub and plug a two channel audio interface of your choice into one port and the launchpad directly into another. Plug the hub into your CCK.

• For a single device, check out the 16bit Akai EIE. Lots of info/user experiences regarding it in the sticky hardware thread at the top of this forum.

• I'm loving my Akai EIE (the red one). The mic pre's are almost on par with the Focusrite high end gear.
    You can use a 30 pin to lightning adapter on most interfaces though.