Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

IFretless Brass - out by 19/09/14 (hopefully) - video overview.

Comments

• That looks/sounds amazing! Can't wait.

• edited September 2014

I have a feeling that when iFretless Strings comes out, together these two apps will knock iSymphonic into a cocked hat...

• Sounds amazing, loving those samples. Just when I started wondering about velocity fades, the XY pad popped up and obviously had that covered (amongst other things as well). So looks like a insta-purchase here as well.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Very exciting - all of the iFretless app are so expressive.

• Awesome. I'm not crazy about the plunger effect but the rest of the app is outstanding.

• edited September 2014

Amazing. Epic fanfare for intros.

• Yeah, the wah could use some work, but the rest is awesome.

• edited September 2014

IFretless Bass is amazing. I don't even complain how big it is (which I always complain about) because it is so good. I like the brass in Thumbjam, but have no doubt this will be good.

• It looks way better than TJ's brass, IMHO. 8 velocity layers and apparent crossfading between them will totally destroy. Probably :)

• Very nice and @sonosaurus very fair.

• @sonosaurus said:

It looks way better than TJ's brass, IMHO. 8 velocity layers and apparent crossfading between them will totally destroy. Probably :)

To be a Master at PR you have to be honest. Very good.

• Nice warm realistic brass sounds. Am going to be tempted to get this for sure

• @sonosaurus Not necessarily. I love the TJ trumpet for its lonely jazz player vibe, as evidenced in these two examples.

I get the impression that while the quality and expressiveness of iFretless Brass is likely to be very high, it will be more suited to orchestral and brass ensemble parts. Kudos to you for acknowledging your competitor's quality of work, though.

• Sorry if this has been discussed/nailed elsewhere, but I have been out of regular commission. Any firm thoughts on a release date?

• Blue Mangoo have put it back indefinitely. They're putting out updates to the other 3, but say they're having trouble with older devices and ios8.
    'iOS 8 is considerably slower than iOS 7 was, which makes it harder to deliver the same sound quality on older devices. We are hoping to reorganize our design a bit so that we can release brass without compromising on the sound. As soon as that is complete, we will release brass.'

• Thank-you @Fitz for the update. Appreciate it.