Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Next generation of keyboards (Jordan Rudess, Tony Levin, and others)

Comments

• Wow, amazing.

• And, only $9k usd for the big one!

• Yeah I've seen videos on Jordan's youtube page. Super cool and akin to @MoonWolf, super expensive $2k for smallest!

• I prefer the Continuum, personally...

• It seems that keyboard players tend to favor the Seaboard because it lets them re-use a lot of their muscle memory.

I've played both, but I'm personally more partial to the Continuum because as a
    string player (fretless or fretted) it just feels more natural to me. That's why I had to get one :)

• Finally Rudess understood that Magnini was the wrong choice...

Amazing performances. Thanks for sharing.

• Great. I think one of those would help my music production loads - not the keyboard, the Rudess!

• Not my cup of tea but they are neat looking instruments.

@sonosaurus they should hire you as a consultant if they haven't already:

The Seaboard can be used to control any software instrument, using MIDI. We are also developing a new procotol called MDC. MDC stands for Multi-Dimensional Control, and is a new system to enable communication between richly expressive musical devices, taking full advantage of the nuanced control the Seaboard offers.

You did that, what, 5 years ago now? :)

• edited September 2014

@sonosaurus said:

I've played both, but I'm personally more partial to the Continuum because as a

string player (fretless or fretted) it just feels more natural to me. That's why I had to get one :)

interesting. Thank you.

• The responsiveness reminds me of Animoog's keybed. Very cool. Those would look great next to my drum kit.

• I'll take one of each, please. Birthday is coming up in November if any of you are trying to think of any good gift ideas...

• This is more tasteful.