Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

thesoundtestroom video for Mobile Convolution

Great quality reverb and very easy to use

Comments

• edited August 2014

Really nice playing, You didn't reset the envelopes after around the 4-5min mark, so all the IRs after that where quite drastically altered. But the great playing made up for that and show cased it really nice anyway.

Definitely my favourite reverb on iOS now. The fact that it loads true stereo as you brought up in the video is really great. I did some back'n forth comparing with AltiSpace btw, true stereo and whatnot aside, AltiSpace highest wet/reverb setting (100%) is comparable to Mobile Convolution having the wet/reverb setting down to around -13db or so. So MC really allows you to just have a touch of reverb, or totally drench the signal, whereas AltiSpace is just really tame here for some reason (Aurias convo is also a lot more flexible with this).

Anyway, great little melodies and great playing (would love to see another video sometime like the one you did after you got back from the hospital!:)

• edited August 2014

Looking forward to this. Can say that as a dolt who doesn't know his amplitudes from his arse I have been enjoying how Mobile Convolution sounds and how easy it is for me to make it just work.

• I noticed that with the envolope settings when I watched the video back, I think that they should reset with a preset change. But my mistake aside its still a very good reverb, thanks Chris

• +1 I also think the settings should reset with a preset change or at least have the option.

• edited September 2014

@thesoundtestroom said:

I noticed that with the envolope settings when I watched the video back, I think that they should reset with a preset change. But my mistake aside its still a very good reverb, thanks Chris

This will be coming in the first update, I agree with you and there will be a settings page to allow changing whether various settings reset on an IR change .