Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Earhoof

Who's using Earhoof? How are you using it? I'm thinking it could be good for unique live rhythm loops.

Comments

• I love it but it puzzles me. I cause it to make great noises, but none of them seem to want to integrate into anything else or with anything else. Have found it useful as a 'top' loop in percussion terms, but ends up (for me) more as a series of FX.

Even to a clod like me it oozes potential.

• I use it mostly for percussion but it can do notes as well. It's just fun playing it. I like the UI and it's performance. There are a lot of features for tweaking and stacks of presets. The new midi sync works great. Now it syncs to loopy and Auria. Good fun and worth buying imho

• edited August 2014

I have been using it with a Quneo in coma mode, works and its layout screams Earhoof.

Has anybody set up a template for Earhoof-Quneo?

Now if this app becomes a midi out controller also... @Psicada

• Not dug into it much yet, being able to sync it up with other stuff with midi is going to make it more useable I think

• Hey @WMWM, MIDI out is definitely something I had thought about for a long time... I'm currently working on a new project which is a lot more MIDI-centric, so some of that work could pollinate back into Earhoof. I'm glad you brought it up, because it is a good idea.

I don't have a QuNeo, but I did pick up a QuNexus the other day. I have yet to dive into its editor yet, though.

• Great news, having a blast with your app, keep up the good work.

• Toto likes it too.

• Sigh.... Well, anyway, maybe someone can take that SPAM and turn it into an Earhoof rhythm or something. Do something useful with it... ;-)