Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

GlitchBreaks on Sale

Sale

40% off Labor Day Sale! 50% off of BreakLoops Volume 1!
Version 1.37 with Audiobus 2 support with state saving and Full MIDI

https://itunes.apple.com/pt/app/glitchbreaks/id520451538?l=en&mt=8

Comments

• I'm going to fire at will. :)

• I'm having problems getting audio out of both apps. In and out of Audiobus. And don't open in the output slot. And glitchbreaks doesn't function on the fx slot. I think Sliver does. Oh well.

• Not every app functions in every AB slot.
    It's been this way ever AB was first released. Not sure why you'd want Glitchbreaks in the output slot anyway and it's widely known it doesn't work in fx slot, not a secret.

• @yowza said:

Not sure why you'd want Glitchbreaks in the output slot anyway

I'd use Glitchbreaks a whole lot more often if I could sample directly to a pad. It's fun to play with the included content but building my own sample set takes me long enough that I haven't really bothered with it.

• When I say doesn't open is not as in 'sunrizer doesn't open in the output'. Glitchbreaks appears in the list.

• edited August 2014

@syrupcore said:

I'd use Glitchbreaks a whole lot more often if I could sample directly to a pad. It's fun to play with the included content but building my own sample set takes me long enough that I haven't really bothered with it.

It does have import directly to a pad from AudioShare which couldn't be easier but I can see where you might have a drum loop going in another app and want to sample that to a pad. This opens up the potential need to edit that sample to get start and end points correct which takes GB away from what it's designed to do, imho.

• @yowza It has MIDI sync so it could work like Loopy - fixed recording length (could work that way without MIDI sync, naturally). Hmm, maybe I should just use Loopy to capture and revisit. Similar to Sector, I'm actually more interested in using it for melodic mashing up than with drum beat mashing.