Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ToneStack App Giveaway Contest

edited August 2014 in General App Discussion

Just wanted to let the forum know about our ToneStack giveaway!

ToneStack App Giveaway Contest

Yonac, developers of such excellent apps as Galileo and Magellan, have graciously given us five copies of ToneStack to give away on the site! For this contest, you must create an original track using any of their apps (listed here, this can also include the recently released ToneStack Go, which is free). Then, upload your song to SoundCloud with a brief description of the apps used, and add it to this group. There is no judgement and no other criteria for your creation, five lucky entrants will be chosen at random and sent their code for ToneStack! Contest ends at 11:59pm PST, Wednesday, September 10, 2014.

Comments

• Dont forget to have a go

• Wanted to give this a bump. We had our first entry a few days ago, an awesome bluesy instrumental made with ToneStack Go, Galileo, and a few others. Hope to see a few more before the 10th!

http://www.thesoundtestroom.com/app-giveaway-contest-tonestack/

• This is the last day for this, if you have some free time today, try and participate. The odds are looking good for entrants!

• lol, good luck, but my guess is that everone here who'd want it already has it...

• I have it too, so no luck needed! ;) You never know, just spreading the word, I know I'm too poor to buy every app I want.

Make a track anyway!

• I presume there would be masses more entries if Motherload was on offer. Just saying.

• What Dom said. :)

• We're not there, yet. :(

But Yonac was super gracious to give us five codes so I thought we'd try something fun with it. Maybe we'll try something else next giveaway, but there is still time for this one!

• I dont think the devs can give IAP's away with promo codes, something to do with Apple I think, although I got an Auria code I still have to buy any IAP, there was another app where the developer offered to refund any IAP I bought via PayPal. The only way to get the full package is if the dev puts you on there Beta team or TestFlight

• They could offer something like a ToneStack Pro, with MotherLoad included up front...but that might be a hassle for them just for the purpose of offering it as a prize, but maybe if it were a little bit cheaper than the current App/Motherload combo it might bring in extra sales.
    Not that that would help me though, I already have both ;-)

• I haven't got it but sure do want to! Time is running out for me though.