Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Besides the BluesSessions this is the best and most useful volume - at least for my needs.
    Really versatile,not only for country!And they left out the (much too loud) crash-cymbal.Great!

• Agreed. Esp on the crash....however ersatz this it's certainly one of the quickest songwriting sketchpads out there.

• bought + tested it - fantastic app

• bought +chain+imput in Audiobus+to garageband,seems to start,then flips back and forth,even showing the audiobus side screen icons,then it seems to crash and a message+ port unavailable,back in audiobuses main chain,any ideas?-anyone

• Most of the Sessionband apps don't work in Audiobus!I record the "Songs" within the app and
    then export the tracks to Auria (in my case).For me the best way to do it is to record each
    instrument alone with precount ,so I have them all on separate tracks.

• Ditto. I just solo each track in turn and CP into Auria. Super quick actually.

• wtf sessionband apps dont work on the bus ,so why is it listed?-- just asking

• E-mailed Sebastian and the Dev.cannot get an answer on the compatibility of this app with Audiobus,I can't seem to make it work and with the previous comments from JG and Schimanski they can't either ,tried every combination I can think of but no luck ,this and other SessionBand apps except for the (original)are Sold with the (Audiobus compatible) feature,can anyone help me get this problem solved,without a workaround ,dying to use this app in the Audiobus chain but the key is missing --- thanks

• Hi Greenie,I got it working by doing this: launch AB,select Input,select SessionBandCountry,
    launch SBC- it says Port Unavail.,throw out SBC but don't close it,select Input again,now
    look for SBC,it should have an "i",select this ,it should show Main Output,select this and now
    it should work in AB.Puh!It sounds complicated but it's not ,goes really fast.
    Strange enough I got the Blues- and the Rock-Volume working without the above procedure.
    Good luck!Chris

• Schimanski,thanks so much for your help,following your instructions, it works like a treat.So happy to have the app working,---again your help is much appreciated

• Great!You're very welcome.I like this App too.

• I was poking around with iFunBox the other day and was kinda surprised to find the Sessionband sounds are compressed M4As.