Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Help with video export, from Doug

OK so kinda unrelated to music, I have a couple of videos in my Camera Roll that I want to get into Dropbox, how can I do that, do I need to get another app, the CR does not seem to have DB export, thanks guys

Comments

• If the files are small enough you should be able to email them to yourself then "open in" DB. Otherwise I would try iFunbox ;)

• Its sorted, I just had Camera Uploads turned off

• I envisage some back of the cupboard, forgotten gems coming out of the soundtestroom soon lol

• Ha, no all those are on the channel, Iv'e got some home movies on there that I want to put on my desktop.

• edited August 2014

For future ref I find using Goodreader or iFiles great for this, especially if you don't want all the camera roll stuff heading to Dropbox.

In Goodreader import from photos then export to your Dropbox (you can add multiple cloud accounts to the app). Easy set up even with the extra step.
    Same for iFiles (the app, not the cydia jailbroken one).

• @SpookyZoo said:

For future ref I find using Goodreader or iFiles great for this, especially if you don't want all the camera roll stuff heading to Dropbox.

In Goodreader import from photos then export to your Dropbox (you can add multiple cloud accounts to the app). Easy set up even with the extra step.
    Same for iFiles (the app, not the cydia jailbroken one).

Thats even better, thanks

• I'm finding goodreader to be more and more valuable every day. I think it's on sale again, totally worth the money.

• @mrufino1 Thanks for the nudge. Mrs. Goodyear bought goodreader ages ago, but I didn't think it was much more than a PDF reader and it got lost in the shuffle somehow. I'll take another look. What do you find the most useful thing(s) about it?

• The file manager is great, and it can act like a wifi drive, unzip files, download files and unzip them, Mark up pdf's, etc. Plus, it's universal. Until iOS has a native file manager (if ever), it's as good as it gets.

• I mostly use it to open zipped or rar'd samples and soundfonts. Then I can open the uncompressed file into anything supporting open in. Great little utility to have.

• Thanks gents. Will go reinstall.

• Ditto on Goodreader, such a great app.

• You could also use ifunbox and just connect your iOS device to the computer, to answer the original question, couldn't you?

• @mrufino1 said:

You could also use ifunbox and just connect your iOS device to the computer, to answer the original question, couldn't you?

Yeah, but I wanted to see if I could do it without the hassle, and of course I can now

• Yes. Although Dropbox upload can be very slow sometimes. I also try to do things without connecting to the computer most if the time though, so I understand.

• GoodReader has excellent file server access capabilities, all standard protocols are supported; it's probably one of if not the best document viewers, supports encryption, zip files; will run as a file server itself, perfect companion to the iUSBPort. Other things too. I use it daily.