Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I'm new

edited August 2014 in General App Discussion

Hey,

I've been making music on my iPad for a while using various different apps and techniques, in various combinations. I've often looked on certain threads on the forum and decided to finally join, so hello.

Here is the song I am most proud of doing, please listen and feel free to follow me and to listen to some more of my tracks.

Please post your music and soundclouds underneath, I will listen to them and follow you!

(If this is some way against the rules then please delete/ move it)

Thankyou

Comments

• Hello and welcome to your new obsession

• Thankyou very much. Feel free to post your tracks/ soundcloud/ anything and I will follow/listen/ check it out. Thanks.

• Hi JF96 welcome.

• Hi supadom, have been checking some of your stuff and have had 'trouble' on repeat!

• Save yourself! Run away before it's too late.... :) (And welcome....)

• Oh lord, I'm toying already with doing live sets and have just been checking out various apps/ hardware and I've mentally spent so much money. Haven't even joined a day!

• Hi JF96,welcome to the forum,it truly is the best place to be if your using a ipad to make music.Loved the track kinda reminds me of orbital.I must really open a soundcloud account my self(adds to to do list)

• Everyone is so nice here! Thanks all!

• Welcome to the forum. Great bunch of people here and have helped me develop as an iOS artist a great deal.

• This forum is an absolute wealth of information! Thanks for joining us.

• Ciao JF, welcome here :)