Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Loopy Updated

What's New in Version 1.4.10

• Added hardware latency controls (the default 256 frames, or super-low 128 frames)
  • Addressed Audiobus port muting policy to avoid silencing output when individual tracks added
  • Show input levels while adjusting input gain on iPhone
  • Allow clock pausing with pending count-in/out actions; perform actions immediately
  • When unpausing by triggering record, start recording immediately, not after a count-in
  • Reset clock when clearing all tracks or re-recording the only track
  • Improved count-out behaviour:
    (a) properly respect disabled count-out while count-in is on
    (b) avoid blank gaps at end of loops when punching out shortly before a boundary, by extending recording a little (count-out to next appropriate boundary)
    (c) count-out has three modes now: enabled, disabled with the behaviour described in (b), and disabled with instant record end.

• Fixed count-out of second loop when record trigger ends the first loop recording

• Fixed truncation on loop length indicator on iPhone
  • Few crash fixes

Thanks @Michael for not (yet) retiring.

Don't forget to add/update your app store review, kids!

Comments

• Cheers, @telecharge =) Yep, lots of work went into this one; nothing hugely new, but I'm focusing on making what's there super solid.

• another easter egg in this update: now "solo track" binding also records (when the soloed track is empty), after recording, all playing tracks go muted.

so you can save one pedal or button! and use the "solo track" binding also to record your first loop.

• This is great @Michael!!!! Thank you!!!! I love this app!!!

• I really do appreciate the continuous support of quality apps like this a lot. Thanks! I guess I should write write that iTunes Store review at least.

• Good quality work...

• Thanks guys =)

• edited July 2014

Just wrote a review. Seems it's the second best thing you can do to support an app next to purchasing it.

• @Ringleader said:

Just wrote a review. Seems it's the second best thing you can do to support an app next to purchasing it.

Gifting it ain't bad either. ;)

• @eccecello - how's that new solo track binding working out for you?

• very fine
    "solo track" records when the soloed track is empty, after recording, all playing tracks go muted. so I can use solo track button also to record a first empty track i.e. I save one pedal binding!

• I have a strange bug with AB and Tera Synth:

AB input: TERA

AB output: Loopy HD

When I play a note with long release on Tera, the release stop before the end with a clip :-(

Anyone can try this?

iPAD 4 last iOS