Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

JamUp amp > tone stack fx works

Last night I was successfully able to take a clean jamup amp and feed it into tone stack fx using Audiobus. And it did so without using too much CPU on my iPad Mini retina. Note I did not use any other apps, including an output app. But tonestack has a perfectly good way to record.

My next step is to try to do something with the tonestack ABY stereo splitter. In my guitar life, I really haven't played around much with dual signals. And I definitely do not want to use any tonestack amps, at least at this point.

At this time, jam up seems to have the best amp models. But it does not have stereo, or split channels. And tone stack leaves jam up in the dust when it comes to modulation and reverb kind of Fx.

If anyone has a good suggestion on some different effects to try on the different stereo channels, please let me know!

Cheers, Joe

Comments

• Is there a reason you had your signal go from amp app to effects app rather than the reverse?

• Thanks for reply.

Yes, because I love Tonestack's reverbs and delays.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• edited July 2014

Ah yes. It would be nice if you could route the signal from TS to JU then back to TS.