Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Thesoundtestroom demo for Turquoise DS, using it with AB

Lots if nice sounds in Turquoise DS, for this I have it set up in AB with a Boom 808 going through Crystalline and recording and multi tracking into Cubasis
http://www.thesoundtestroom.com

Comments

• edited January 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @AfxTwn said:

Thanks very much for this Doug. It's given me an idea of how Cubasis works with other apps for recording and overdubbing. I've had Cubasis for a while now but have been too scared to use it as I thought it was complicated and so I've been recording all my iPad stuff externally on my computer.

Cubasis is very simple to use and because of the very regular updates is now very stable, its funny because I now record all my VST's into the iPad, and now I have the iTrack Dock its even easier, just plug in the stereo headphone output from my computers into the iDock, The only DAW I use on the computer now is Reaper,and really thats only because it houses Omnisphere, I am very tempted to buy Reason 7 though, I have the demo version, which fully functioning and will never time out, the thing you cant do is recall saved projects or use any of the add on rack extentions, but I was a Reason user back in the very early days when it first came out, its a lot different these days but still a joy to use.

• Very good Mister Doug. Learned a lot about Turquoise, AB and Cubasis. I don't know what the Forum equivalent of a National Treasure is, but you're surely headed in that direction....

• edited January 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.