Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iMPC Pro by Akai Professional & Retronyms OUT NOW (IAA/MIDI supported)

1333435363739»

Comments

• Oh! Thank you! The disks are charming again.

• Nothin new now for a long time. Seems thats it for updates new videos a.s.o..

• I've come to hate those videos. And love Doug's work all the more. I no longer trust anything that edits out the crap and speeds up the film....

• Hi I'm very new to the site and very new to using cubasis and IMPC on the iPad. I'm trying to get IPMC to sync to cubasis as others have done so. I haven't got an external keyboard at the moment and so use the one on cubasis.
    I have tried the G#4 thing to start and stop IMPC. I think maybe I'm not using the right note as IMPC a starts but only plays the first pattern in the IMPC song and repeats endlessly. I have checked IMPC is in song mode, cubasis set up correctly through virtual midi channel 1, I've also tried all and random numbers channels. Has anyone got any ideas? Can you point me at the info on this site?
    Thanks in advance

• what about Midi Synch ??!??