Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Iconnectivity - IconnectMidi4+

Hi Everyone,
Is anyone using the IconnectMidi4+ ?
Is it being sold in the market now ?
We are having a Major holdup in Australia, So i would like to know if this product is available for purchase elsewhere ?

thanks

Comments

• Hello there

I ordered my iConnectMidi4+ in early April and got it late May. I live in Sweden.

• Yes, thanks we are still waiting for it here in Australia

• Hi @Amarmash,

The projected date for Australia is mid-June, so you should be seeing them within the next couple of weeks. Have you reached out to this contact? http://www.audiochocolate.com.au/iconnectivity/
    They have them listed - but it's always best to check with the retailer.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sorry for any confusion or conflicting information.

The feedback I have received from the VP of Sales is that Australian units have been completed and we are currently setting up shipping with our manufacture - this typically takes a week or two (plus time in customs). We apologize for any conflicting information.

We would like to thank everyone for patiently waiting as well as Audio Chocolate for helping us deal with the frustrations of the Australia launch.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I hope Australia is enjoying iConnectMIDI4+!
    Australia is also the first to receive the 'Lightning Version', so be on the lookout for that.

Cheers!