Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

sound problems with my doublebass

Hello everybody,
I have a problem with sound of my doublebass. If I use only loopy sound is ok but when I open ab2 sound is very bad. I tried to amplify it both with amplitube and jamup pro but the sound loses attack and definition in the low notes. this come out when I play with a lot of volume and so during my performances live. my set is:

Elettric Doublebass - gallien krueger amply -microphone- roland ua 22 - ipad 4 - ios 7.1

Now I have to change my set and I can't use ab2 because of this terrible sound. To do that I have to connect in this way

1 Eletric doublebass - amply - 2 mic - 3 ipad 4 - mixer ( so I can put 3 input into ua 22)- roland ua 22 - iphone 5 s

I use ipad for the apps like koassillator drumuchine etc.. and iphone for loopy with qa good bass sound.

Somebody can help me?

thanks a lot

Comments

• I'm trying to follow your problem and help because I'm a guitar player, but I'm struggling (and you're also trying things more advanced than I do!). You are running a real-life electric Doublebass into guitar apps to amplify it?

Amplitube, in my experience has low output to begin with, and I think is guitar oriented.

The free version of JamUp, did not have a bass amp, IIRC, but the Pro version does have bass amps (looks like maybe you found the GK-800). Check to make sure that the output is "Speaker" instead of "Headphones" in JamUp, that was causing issues for me.

Other than that...not sure how to help, but I'll try!

• @Emanueele. I have Ampkit and JamUp pro for bass. In JamUp my favorite amp sims are the B-15 and Blue Line. I also have the GK and SWR.
    The gain in each is different so you are going to have to experiment. I only play electric bass but I've found that you have to back the main volume off(at the top of the screen) and bring up the gain on the amp itself more in order to get an adequate signal without peaking.
    I've tried the compression pedal and was not fond of it. I did however find the noise gate useful for eliminating extraneous noise.
    In Ampkit I like the Ashdown and American Bass King. The Ashdown has compression that may help with your problem. Matter of preference to be sure. Hope this helps.

• Forgot to ask the obvious question. In AB do you have any other apps running that may be interfering?

• Hi everybody, thank you so much for your suggests. @ stormJH1 i switched from headphones to speaker, it seems work ok now! @ Ben : i did ascyou told me and i bought b-15 but maybe is better for doubblebass gk -800, i'try the other also .

Thank you all !

Inviato da mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk