Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

John from MusicApp Blog take on AudioBus 2 and IAA

Just thought I share this article with you Guys

http://www.musicappblog.com/audiobus-2-vs-iaa/

Comments

• Thanks, great read.

• Really? Can I get the Cliff's notes version?

• He does tend to be a bit long winded in his reviews :)

• @Tarekith said:

He does tend to be a bit long winded in his reviews :)

I just can't figure out how one keeps tabs on everything they do when going through apps in order to relay what they've learned and how they learned it - I get lost just trying to find some Settings page on my iPhone that I had seen before... Sheesh!

• Hi Tarekith - sorry - honestly, if you meet me in person, I'm very quiet :-)

• edited April 2014

Not so much a complaint, just agreeing it's not something you can quickly go through. I have the opposite issue lately, people saying my blog posts are too short :)

• Thanks for the post.

I'd been pondering if I'd ever need to learn how to use IAA instead of Audiobus. From what I gather from this article, I should be fine just sticking to Audiobus since I'm familiar with it, though I have yet to learn how to use state-saving and other new features.

• @JohnMAblog - Personally, I'm a big fan of your blog and check it every day. Thank you so much for all you do!

• So I guess we better all get an iPad Air and Cubasis.