Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Searching for a midi piano roll-player with BOTH note-out and clock-in (slave)

All I want to do is to be able to use the clock in DrumJam to control a MIDI ~song/piano roll~ player app, that controls a synth (like Nave).

e.g.: DrumJam (clock out) -> mystery app holding song file (clock in, note out) -> synth (note in)

What is the mystery app? I can't find an app that accepts a MIDI clock ~and~ sends notes out. (For example, Nsynth Pro can play midi files very well, but the MIDI clock sync is only for the arpeggiator, but you CANNOT set the Nave MIDI player up as a MIDI clock slave).

I thought maybe genome could do this, but it appears to be pattern-based. I could not achieve this in Symphonix Evolution Player. (I don't have the full Symphonix Evolution).

BTW, I don't want to play loops or patterns, but instead the kind of songs you'd find here: http://www.musicrobot.com/

Any ideas?

Comments