Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Final touch price drop - apparently

edited April 2014 in Support and Feedback

Just got the notification but still can't see it in the uk

Comments

• Down to $14.99 I believe. But already? I know it's Positive Grid, but still...

• Uk price £10.49, presumably they haven't pushed enough of them. I know I may be foolish but I'm still hesitant, already have one mastering app...

• Bugger brought yesterday

• Aye aye, mister itchy finger

• edited April 2014

Just bought Auria ProMB in their 40% discount. I will wait for FT next price drop since having all FabFilter plugins makes it less urgent. Still it looks very good.

• Shows up as $14.99 U.S. in my store.

Re: Positive Grid, they did run sales on BIAS about this far out from release, so there is precedent for it, but that also coincided with the holiday season (when a LOT of apps offer sales).

• Um.. Easter holiday?

• Christ won't come back without a sale!

• BIAS for iPad have seen 24 price changes since the release. BIAS for iPhone 8 price changes since release. JamUp...didn't bother counting. But I just meant that PG is a company that do constantly change the prices all over the place, so obviously it's gonna be the same with FT. Just didn't expect it this soon after release.,

• @supadom said:

Uk price £10.49, presumably they haven't pushed enough of them. I know I may be foolish but I'm still hesitant, already have one mastering app...

A man with one watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never quite sure. The same could be said about mastering apps, possibly. :)

• $4.99? crap, me too. Thanks a lot ringleader ;-)

but before I go impulsively buy this, what does it do that I can't do with Igor's AudioMastering?

• @Jumpercollins said:

Bugger brought yesterday

T'was ever thus....

• You'd consider a good first step to entering to mastering?

It's a placebo question, because I'm quite sure to bought this, keeping in mind next thursday it's my birthday (49, oh Lord!).

• edited July 2014

Nice app, nice GUI, but whats up with that fade-in it makes on every exported file?