Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rock Drummer

BenBen
edited April 2014 in General App Discussion

Thought Rock Drummer was getting AB. Bought it, love it, but no go yet. Anybody know anything?

Comments

• edited April 2014

http://forum.audiob.us/discussion/3945/rock-drum-machine-to-get-ab-soon/p1

Do you mean Rock Drum Machine?

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rock-drum-machine/id725234217?mt=8

I was wondering the same thing about a week ago. It's sad that an app that so many people want to use (and would probably have bought awhile ago if they searched for "rock drums" in the App Store) sits with a 4-star rating in the App Store lacking any and all basic export features.

So many great loops in there, but no way to get them in a DAW. It's funny because there probably are ways to simply go find .wav file drum loops free online and integrate them into other apps I already have for playback, but instead I wait semi-impatiently for this update :)

It's probably the best "$3.99 app I downloaded and haven't really touched since".

• Yes , I am still eagerly awaiting the update. I bought the app as soon as Doug reviewed it because it sounded so dam good. I knew it might well get audiobus in time.

• I hope the dev didn't vacation in Tahiti on my $4 instead of Audiobussing RDM. Just kidding but I hope the update comes soon.

• I doubt our $4 payments pooled together would even get him to Tahiti, but yes, it did sound like AB support is imminent, and that was a "risk" to take on my part before the app actually had it.

Still, I was interested in just how good the loops sounded (they are quite good), and while many developers are very engaged with this forum, it isn't realistic to expect them all to be here posting and answering questions. I'm sure we'll see an update in the near future.

• Yes I meant Rock Drum Machine. Either way it will be a good app when I get to use it.