Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drum Perfect Theme Preview

Comments

• Lag in Grid View removed. Individual tracks to Dropbox instead of single combined tracks in coming update.

• Sweet. Is there a swipe-to-select theme? ;-)

• You can change from settings.

• That looks nice. I'm not sold on the app yet for $15 but the interface was one thing some people didn't like about it, so theme changes are a nice touch, even if better performance in grid view and Dropbox improvements are more important.

• The woodgrain makes it harder to see the controls. I hope this is optional.

• Cool ... I'm loving the app. The UI worlflow and design could do with some work, but the app is totally worth it and very good in its current state :)

Not looking for a wood grain (or any) background myself ;)

• The price and interface is keeping this from an impulse buy it me.... It truly seems flexible and powerful but can be imagined in so many more easy to use or different ways than sliders and knobs on a touchscreen ...

• Another Theme.

• I like this one better @mgmg4871. However, it looks like the lighter blue vertical bar of the background theme extends all the way to the top, and it looks incorrect at the top. Are these just early views?

Also, is it possible for us to create our own background image and add it as a theme? If we knew the proper resolution and dimension, it would be pretty easy to create our own customized background image that would allow us to have what we want on them. :-)