Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iSequence to update soon

After IOS 7.1 issue is resolved update will be submitted. Also Dev wants to add Audiobus.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/isequence-hd/id369873168?mt=8

Comments

• Yay! Love this app. Glad to hear he's considering AB. I really wanna put this thru Turnado & Effectrix.

• edited March 2014

Hey, I still don't have the app. Before I splash out, how flexible is this as far as sample management goes. Can unused built in samples be deleted or will I need to keep the bloat? Also any midi sync to speak of or is it straight midi for controlling the notes only?

• Gooood news! Thanks.

• edited March 2014

I removed it few weeks ago.
    Yes it has nice sounds however, it has only 8 tracks.
    If you use 3 tracks for drums (BD, Snare and Hihat) then your tracks finish quickly.

The bad flow when you can mix instruments on each track hit you when you wish to do steam export (manual one :( ). You will have to mute all instruments multiplied by the number of instruments you wish to export (there is no mute for instruments only for tracks) and it's a nightmare.

The developer ignores forum completely and work on new apps instead of making the existing apps become cooked enough for good usage.

There are many bugs. When you add an instrument to a song, you cannot remove it. Only change it?!?! The samples management is not so good when talking about files.
    There is no way to find which sample file is not in use. So they stay there forever and eat your storage.

Nano studio, BM2 or Cubase are much better daws.

• iSequence is one of my all time fave apps.

• edited March 2014

@Trueyorky said:

iSequence is one of my all time fave apps.

I also liked it and the funny thing is that if he released only few updates with fixes instead of letting it sit there for more than a year, could fix all these issues.

He is a gifted developer but lousy in listening to customer, including real problems and bugs, That thing caused me to give up. sadly indeed.

• @Shay that's a shame as I've been in contact with the dev several times over the last few years - once specifically about a problem with iSequence which he fixed. I'm glad he has worked hard to deliver some incredible apps and I hoped that one day we would get either an updated iSequence or even a brand new replacement. Either way, I take this as great news that it might get AB support.

• @Shay said:

@Trueyorky said:

iSequence is one of my all time fave apps.

I also liked it and the funny thing is that if he released only few updates with fixes instead of letting it sit there for more than a year, could fix all these issues.

He is a gifted developer but lousy in listening to customer, including real problems and bugs, That thing caused me to give up. sadly indeed.

He's been updating the app regularily until his second kid arrived. Now, a year and a bit he's back in the game but I wouldn't be surprised if things go slowly. Life with two kids can be full of noise so I wouldn't go to hard on him, that's just the way it is.

Cheers @synthsandson I will probably wait for the sequel. I have a request for a remix but I guess I just do it in bm2 even if I often find doing something in a new software aids creativity.

• I'd be the first one to complain about customer support Impaktor and sunrizer being synths I recently use the most but just know how things go. No point in sweating it.

• Does anybody know if he's planning to add IAA to Sunrizer?

• I do think it was in the plans. Sunrizer was showing up in BM2 as a IAA node, but didn't work.

• That gives me hope.

• Anyone know anything about whether Beepstreet has any plans for iSequence HD, or has it been abandoned?

• It's not abandoned the developer stated it still works in ios 8. The developer is working on iSequence 3, but that's been in the works for two years now.

• @guiltysouls said:

It's not abandoned the developer stated it still works in ios 8. The developer is working on iSequence 3, but that's been in the works for two years now.

Thanks for the information. I know the app still works, but I was hoping for news about whether it would be "modernized" to include IAA and/or AB, and export to/from.

Appreciate your post.

• edited October 2014

Someone smart on the forum - Sebastian, pretty sure - said that the iOS music scene isn't an industry, it's a craft fair. (Paraphrasing, sorry)
    Beepstreet makes stuff that rivals the "industrially" scaled devs (Propellerhead, Cakewalk, Yamaha, Korg, Akai?) and then we're reminded that it's a dude, with kids and hopefully a day job for the insurance...
    Amazing really. And of course we want more from the dude. Hi Beepstreet, love you.

• Littlewoodg
    Someone smart on the forum - Sebastian, pretty sure - said that the iOS music scene isn't an industry, it's a craft fair. (Paraphrasing, sorry)

Beepstreet makes stuff that rivals the "industrially" scaled devs (Propellerhead, Cakewalk, Yamaha, Korg, Akai?) and then we're reminded that it's a dude, with kids and hopefully a day job for the insurance...
    Amazing really. And of course we want more from the dude. Hi Beepstreet, love you.

So true. Which makes lack of "x" by big names that much worse.

• +10 @littlewoodg. Day job for insurance hit home, thank you.

Your username, by the way, always makes me imagine a 1995 era Snoop Dog in some sort of psychedelic animated movie (he's not animated but the world around him is) and he's talking about some sort of creature from the woods. Like, "Oh, him? That right there is my little wood g."

@papertiger Obviously, more total speculation on my part but, I imagine iSequence 3 == next/modernized version of iSequence HD in the dev's mind.

• @sypucore
    @papertiger
    I've spun tales (genres, Jack Lemon movies) from both of these usernames, and a few others, Beepstreet included.