Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Music Video

edited March 2014 in Creations

Hey guys. Thought I'd share this here. All the music was made while my girlfriend and I were on vacation in Hawaii using various apps and my quneo. Robins vocals were recorded with the ipad mic and processed with a couple effects apps (I think jamup mostly, she stole my ipad and went on a walk). I made the video over the course of a couple months in after effects. Anywho, hope some folks enjoy it!

Comments

• Impressive! Nice job!

• Hell yeah, that was great!

• Nice work!

• Great video and music - I enjoyed it! :)

• Nicely done. Top notch start to finish.

• 3:17 of goodness! Nice stuff indeed. How did you make the video?

• Thanks guys! @thinds the video was made in after effects using a bunch of layers of things sliced out of photoshop and put into a 3d environment. You can do a lot of cool camera movements and depth of field stuff with a camera layer. It was a lot of fun to make. I'm working on a video right now using a lot of the same concepts but compositing in a stop motion model I made. Really excited about how it's turning out.

• edited April 2014

Breakbeat, love the drums. This reminds me a lot of Buck65.

• Thanks, I'm definitely a buck65 fan.

• beautiful and well done work!! (both music & video)

3D layers environment... i'm going to play a little with AE and the camera movements. really crazy program to do whatever you have in your mind. very inspiring.

• Thanks, yeah AE is insane, you can do so much! Here is a little scene from my next music video I'm working on. I'm using a lot of the same techniques as the last one but also mixing in stop motion. It's been a lot of fun.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/39052160/walk_face_1.mp4

• reminds me of Ladytron... love it !

• great track.. reminds me of Massive attack

• Very cool! Video/Animation accompaniment to original music is a future experiment very much on my todo list.

Tried to download that new clip via 3 ipad browsers without luck. Is it only accessible via desktop?

• Loved how the video style worked with the song. Great work!

• Thanks! I went ahead and uploaded that new clip. I'm about a quarter of the way through this new one but haven't had much time to work on it lately as I'm trying to book a tour to the west coast right now.

• Cool...looks fun!