Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audio Mastering and Master FX on sale

Comments

• So, can I get a better deal/features for a mastering app?

Or should I jump on this one while it is on sale?

• I've bin thinking about purchasing Audio Mastering!

Do I need Audio Mastering if I have Cubasis, BM2 and Audioshare?

• Master FX Looks good. I have not gotten into buying effects yet. Should have picked up EchoPad while it was on sale. I am trying to find a good video or demo to convince me to buy Master FX while its on sale.

• ALSO: does anyone here use this successfully on an iPad 2?

The iTunes description recommends iPad 3 or newer.

• Works fine on my ipad mini with the same a5 processor. Have never encountered an issue with it, except the lack of a multiband compressor.

• Multiband compressor is coming in the next update which is in Apple's hands right now

• This is a fantastic app for giving your track a pro sparkle. If you don't have it, I'd highly recommend it. The MB compressor in the next update also looks great

• edited February 2014

I am really thinking about this one. I do not currently have a good mastering app so. I do have Master FX and really like the full sound it gives.

• Audio Mastering seems to be the closest ios ever got to sound forge or adobe audition. I'm very happy with it but to be honest I'm mostly using presets.

• I see also master record by the same developer is on sale. Interesting, I kind of wished that feature was part of the audio mastering app.

• edited February 2014

@thesoundtestroom convinced me. Bought it. and I'll probably stick to presets also.

• Man, I've got PG's Mastering app coming to me soon and I'm still feeling the pull from this one. Hard to resist at this price.

• Does anyone have any experience using the master record app?

• edited February 2014

Yes, it's meant for subtle tape saturation effects. It's there, but is definitely subtle. I don't use it as a recorder though, just as a processor.
    For editing, twisted wave is much closer to sound forge than audio mastering, which isn't really an editor.

• Thnkx mrufino1

• edited February 2014

Hey @mrufino1 I totally missed the twisted wave thing. Just downloaded the free version and I really like the interface. Does the export IAP allow to convert to wav and audio copy a loop from library songs? If yes that would be a good way to get material for samplers etc.

I also wonder if getting the recorder and purchasing all IAPs effectively turns it into the dw editor? It is slightly cheaper that way :). Very slightly.

• According to the blog, wasn't Audio Mastering 2.1 submitted over a week ago? Shouldn't it be here now?

• Updated few hrs ago in Oz store

• Anybody have some good presets for this?

I need one for mastering a commercial VoiceOver. FT has a bunch, but it crashes a lot for me, I purchased Audio Mastering and it seems to work very well, but I don't know all the controls ;-)

So more presets would be nice.

• Audio mastering is on sale again. $5.99 I think I'm going to pick it up this time.

• Both on sale again. :)