Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

birdStepper

This is gonna be cool. In beta testing now.

Comments

• edited February 2014

This is just awesome.image

• I totally underestimated this app, before beta testing. This is insane.

• Are u talking about two different apps in the same thread perhaps ? The first bird stepper video and then jamup or whichever the second was? Are they related some how?

• edited February 2014

Bias is being effected by birdStepper via Audiobus, as is Guitarism in second pic.

• It's so... yellow. :p

• edited February 2014

I would like to hear the sound without birdstepper to compare , the bird stepper sounds chaotic , not really musical. Perhaps just to much going on or something.

• Testing this app is making me have acid flashbacks. Some wonky stuff coming out of the cans.

• Sounds really cool, from musical to insane.

• Looks pretty cool, but does it do anything different to Effectrix? Looks like it's possibly simpler to adjust the envelopes on the fly.

• I didn't really give it a chance when I first saw it. Now that I've watched the video, I'm interested! It's ugly, but seems to be really easy to use! :-)

• Yes. It can be very musical. Tempo can be set, along with measures and beats. Yes @ Paul. Very yellow.

• It would be cool to here something like that I agree.

• So is this ever gonna come out of Beta testing?

• When it's ready. ;-) It's coming along nicely! :-)

• The UI leaves a bit to be desired, both in appearance and function. It feels a bit disjointed because you have to flip around a bit to get back and forth between everything.... should be one dynamic page instead. And the yellow is out of control. But that aside, it yields some very interesting results.

• oh no
    i find out about BirdStepper 4 years later
    now its GONE

:((((((((((((((

• BirdShitter.
    I missed out too.