Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Is possible to share a Garageband project with others?

I can't check it with anybody and I guess some of you have been able to check.
My idea is to share and work in the same project with others and make a song.
I mean the ".band" file, not the AAC.
Thanks!

Comments

• I think that is possible. I managed to backup .band files via iFunbox from iPad to Pc. Then I deleted song in GarageBand, and then I placed the song back in GB, and everything was in it. So sharing must be possible: workfow: iPad > iFunbox > copy .band to PC > .band to Dropbox > share it.

• Yes, I have done that too. With iExplorer instead of iFunbox. Don't know why iTunes file sharing doesn't work. But I doesn't. Good luck.

• So, am I wasting my time trying to export a GB song to iTunes? I've followed instructions step by step and even had tech help on the phone and they couldn't get it done.

• @Ben
    If you're talking about the mixed down song, it's easy. But the project .band, doesn't work in iTunes. Not for other iOS devices anyway. Don't know if it works with the Mac version.

• edited January 2014

What a pity! Thanks anyway for your answers.
    I need some help for my project. I am trying to do a cover on Garageband making all instruments and singing too...but is very hard to do. My english is not good, please excuse me. I appreciate any criticism.

Please forgive me ( iPad Cover ) from alabamaa on Vimeo.

Ps. I post on Vimeo, Alabamaa its me on Vimeo.

• edited January 2014

Sounds good!!!! :)

(I haven't heard the original.)

A technical point of criticism: the quality of the audio, couldn't that be better? I mean: isn't it possible to make a video and an audio track separate, and synchronize the two, so the audio is good? I don't know if that is possible, perhaps its possible but a lot of work. But it would certainly do this creation justice.

• Thanks Marcel !!
    In a few minutes I will upload the project to my soundcloud and I'll post it here, one with my voice ( my english very bad, sorry) and other one without my voice, all tracks.