Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Blank

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• dj8dj8
    edited June 2013

Yes, @AfxTwn, I've had one of these for the past few months. Cool of you to spread the word about this. I feel bad that I didn't post about the Tascam IM2 earlier because I agree that it is a GREAT mic, especially for the price.

In the US, check out B&H Photo. http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=im2&N=0&InitialSearch=yes&sts=ma&Top+Nav-Search= They sell it for under $30 US ! A few of my students have bought one since I've recommended and they love using it. IMO, it sounds at least as good as my Zoom H1.

Oh, and I use the Tascam app all the time. Works great, not a huge feature set, but gets the job done. Only major downside is that you can only transfer the files from the app via SoundCloud or Itunes...

• Does the mic work with audiobus mic input?

• edited January 2017
  • hi, me too i bought a Tascam IM2X for a really cheap price and i'd like to use it with my iPad4..What kind of adapter lightning-30 pin i need? Thank u all!! :-)

• edited January 2017
  • THat's what I use too. I also use a right-angled headphone jack adapter under it on my iPhone 5. A little body English is required, because plugging in the iM2 shuts off the headphone output, so after plugging in the mic you have (VERY carefully!) pull out enough to disconnect and then push back in the jack (you'll feel the click that tells you to stop pulling).

• edited November 2014

So the iM2 is still working on the current OS 8? No issues? It's funny, I just got my first iphone yesterday, and was actually researching this mic, and here this old topic pops up. Just in time :) (most of the online info is about a year or two old)

Do people find that the quality is on par with a Zoom, either H1, 2, or 4? I used to take my H1 with me everywhere, but it eventually became a bit much. Not enough pockets. But seeing as I'll have my phone with me, generally always, keeping an extra small mic in my pocket wouldn't be in the slightest inconvenient. Thumbs up for found sound!

• edited January 2017
  • Zoom do a mic for the lightning adapter for $100 which is supposed to be pretty good (same internals as for their other recorders).

• I love my im2, which I paid $25 for and is on amazon now for much less.